Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with formatting input fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have two similar problems with subj.

1) I set the "DSTR(@DATE, 'DD.MM.YYYY') format for the @DATE field. But when I try to fill this field with, for example, "20.01.2008" it's transformed in "01.08.2010" and, futhermore, when i select/unselect this field every time it's changed between "01.08.2010" and "08.01.2010"...

2) I set the "NSTR(@EXCH_RATE, ".4")" format for the @EXCH_RATE field. When I pass, for example, 10.21321 it's cut to 10.21.

How can I make it works well?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

System format is "DD.MM.YYYY" It's OK. VC takes date from BAPI in the normal format. But it's changed every time when I select/unselect an input field with date, even if I set "Local format" for this field. I can't realize why it happens...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set system date format and BAPI date format in same fashion and try it.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tested - it's not connected to BAPI at all.

I added a new date field to my form and set "Local format" to it. After deploying I filled in this field with "23.01.2009" and set focus in a different field. After that my date filed was changed to "01.11.2010"...

The behavior was absolutely the same when I change the field format to DSTR(@DATE1, "DD.MM.YYYY")...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm.. I still have this problem Could any help me?

I do not understand why the function NSTR(@@, '.5') shows me 12.34000, when I enter 12,34567...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check your system date format.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas?