cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to RNIF scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to implement an idoc to RNIF scenario. Please help me to know how to configure it. I have loaded the Rosetanet package in Integration repository . How should I proceed further

Thanks in advance,

Hemanthika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

did you check RNIF blogs on SDN? using the search function first? there is so many of them...

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes , I did search the blogs , but could not get sufficient information. Actually , I have downloaded the Rosettanet1.0 package into my IR . Now , it is not allowing me to create any objects in it, throwing a warning SWC cannot be changed.

I have the RNIF 2.0 adapter configured as well . But , where am i supposed to create my objects . Should the objects be under the ROSETTANET 1.0 SWC Version.

I got stuck here , and am not finding a direction to go further.

Please suggest.

Regards ,

Hemanthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The RNIF 2.0 protocol provides measures to enforce the following security aspects, authentication, authorization, confidentiality and message integrity

do chk this links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/01/15fc3f0ac2c642e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e08a2bc6-e76e-2910-69ae-d7c30c8d...

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not create your objects under the ROSETTANET 1.0 SWC Version. Create the objects in your own space and import the schema from ROSETTANET 1.0 whenever required.

That would solve your problem.

-Vijendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijendra,

Thank you so much ! It solved the problem .

Regards,

Hemanthika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer these Blogs

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/14/close-encounters-with-the-rosettanet-stk

/people/rmanoj.kumar/blog/2007/02/08/rosettanet-and-the-role-of-rnif-in-xi

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/09/rosettanet-rnif-xi--breaking-the-code