cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not change the font size in a new text into the smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

I have a Footer window into my smartform and I've created a new text into this one

text type: Text element

nothing extrange.

I copied and paste a text from a word document and after that I want to change the font size to 8 and font style to Arial, but after saving the font size and styles goes back the 10 and Currier New.

Any idea?

I also tried typing the hole parragraph and I get the same issue!...

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First Reset paragraph and Character and then set the new fontfor the same.

dont copy the same into word and back form

also goto change editotr and check the style used for the same.

Regards

Shiva

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!! thanks for the responses!...

Shiva, yours was the best one, I have a new editor and couldn't find how to change it till you gave me this way!..

Thanks!.

former_member559067
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the "STYLE", use the paragraph format which in sink with the required one.

And while maintaining the text, use change editor option to maintain the text .

Anmol Saxena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jorg,

create the smartstyle as per your requirement include this smartstyle in the smartform create the text node and the output options tab include the smartstyle select the text and assign the format.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u r changing the font directly in the editor being shown to u. Instead do like this.

Goto ur smartstyle now choose appropriate paragraph format which is suitable to ur requirement or create new one and assign it to ur text .

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new style in smartsyles and use it in your smartforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create paragraph format in Smartstyle with desired font and size. after then assign to text in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

You first copy your content from the word document to a notepad and then copy the text from notepad to smartform text. Now change the font according to your requirement. This will solve your issue.

Thanks