cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM V2.0 on SRM 4.0 Netweaver 2004

0 Kudos

Dear Experts, is SRM-MDM Catalog V2.0 supported on SRM 4.0 (SRM Server 5.0) running on Netweaver 2004. The link service.sap.com/ibc-srm -> mySAP SRM-> SRM-MDM Catalog- > master guide only has details for SRM 5.5. Can you please let me know if SRM-MDM is an option for SRM 4.0 (without XI) or only support CCM2.0. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Gabriel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

SRM-MDM 2.0 can be used with SRM 4.0, SRM 4.0 was delivered with SAP CCM this is why you do not see anything in the SRM 4.0 master guide.

There are certain functionalities which will not be avaiable to you using SRM 4.0 however in general, as the catalog application is not integrated with the SRM SERVER it is usable.

Please note that if you do not have SAP XI then you cannot avail of the product master data transfer/contract data transfer and ERP integration will not be possible.

Regards.

Jason

0 Kudos

Thanks Jason. We have XI installed in our system. Is there any guide that talks about the post installation steps after SRM-MDM and XI are installed. I could not find one document that talks about all the details. I did see a link where it talks about SRM 5.5 and SRM-MDM and XI. Is that guide applicable for the SRM 4.0 also. Please guide me. Thanks

Regards

Gabriel

0 Kudos

Dear All, can someone please help answer my question. Thanks

Regards

Gabriel