cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Business Partners (in Person category) from Customer Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In ECC 6.0, I am creating Business Partners (Master Tenant w Customer Account) from 'employee' Customer Accounts and the system is defaulting to the 'Organization' category.

Does anyone know how to configure it so that Business Partners are created in the 'Persons' category when FLBPD1 is executed?

Thanks in advance.

Dion

Edited by: Dion Ng on Jan 20, 2009 8:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean exactly by u201Cis defaultingu201D? That the role only appears when you want to create the bp with an 'Organization' category?

If so please go to the view V_TB003 for that specific role and mark the possible business partner categories options that you want that role to become visible.

Regards,

DAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana

I have setup Master Data Synchronization between Customer Accounts and Business Partners. So the creation of BPs is automated.

The source Customer Accounts are in the "Customer - Employee" account group. Hence I would like the BP to be created in the 'Person' category but the system seems to be defaulting to the 'Organization' category whenever it is creating BPs automatically.

I would like to know if this can be changed through configuration.

Regards

Dion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dion,

Now I understand your issue.

The system uses BadI CVI_MAP_BP_CATEGORY to determine with which category the bp will be created.

This Badi check with which Title (TITLE_MEDI) the customer is created and according to the definitions made in table TSAD3 - Forms of Address (Key) (Business Address Services) (SPRO / Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) / Business Partner / General Settings for Business Partner / Business Partner / Basic Settings / Forms of Address / Maintain Forms of Address ) the system creates the bp with the specific category. This is standard!

If this is not enough for you please let us know.

Regards,

DAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana

Thank you very much!

Regards

Dion

Edited by: Dion Ng on Apr 6, 2009 3:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dion,

you have the solution, or you still have the problem?

Regards,

Otelo.