cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availaibiliy check at Devlievery level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do SAP offer to have availability check at the time of creating delievery, actually i donot want to have availability check at order level, if SAP do that then how can I set availability check at delievery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create the delivery for a sales order, the sales order requirement is reduced by the delivery quantity. A delivery requirement which is transferred to material requirements planning is created at the same time.You can define whether delivery requirements are managed as individual or collective requirements.

How to control availability check in delivery.Below mentioned are the prerequisites.

1)Control elements for the availability check must be maintained in Customizing and appropriately assigned to the sales and distribution transactions

2)The availability check and the transfer of requirements must be switched on at requirements class level and may not be deactvated at item level.

3)A plant must be defined at document item level

4)A checking group must be defined in the material master record on the Sales/plant data screen in the Availability check field

The following elements can be taken into account during an availability check in the delivery:

-->Stock

safety stock

stock in transfer

quality inspection

blocked stock

-->Inward/Outward movement of goods

purchase orders

purchase requisitions

planned orders

production orders

reservations

dependent reservationsdependent requirements

sales requirements

delivery requirements

Above mentioned is an overview of how availability check is carried out in delivery.

Regds.....

Sumit

0 Kudos

Hi,

As you do not want ATP check to happen at order level, you can deactivate it in the "Schedule line category" configuration. > Uncheck Availability check

Even if you want to turn it on afterwards, you'll only need to change it at schedule line category level.

Generally availability check is done at delivery level as well. In your case only make sure that "Availability check off" entry is blank in "Delivery item category" config.

Edited by: Abhijit Panadare on Feb 11, 2009 11:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will get this in the configuration setting for Availability check and TOR. in sales and distribution, basic setting - availability check and TOR.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please help me that how can i configure it ?