cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO rejection mail is not triggering to the po creator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

whenever a PO is rejected, the rejection intimator mail doesnot come to the PO creator(Wf_initiator). What may be the reason?

Actually it is not able to find any agents for that although according to the settings the workflow initiator should be the agent, but it is not determining the same. Can you help me on the same

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Actually it is not able to find any agents for that although according to the settings the workflow initiator should be the agent

As per this line, I coould understand that the workflow is getting triggered but the mail is not getting delivered to the WF initiator. If this is the case, then check if the settings are maintained in SWU3.

Also please state if you are testing the workflow in the same client or not? If it is a different client, then sometimes agent assignment does not get replicated there.

Regards,

Saumya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

> whenever a PO is rejected, the rejection intimator mail doesnot come to the PO creator(Wf_initiator).

WF_Initiator may or may not be the one who has created the PO. The person who makes changes to the PO,is the WF_Initiator, the Mail will go to him, if you have made WF_Initiator as the Receipient of the Mail..!!..:-)

> Actually it is not able to find any agents for that although according to the settings the workflow initiator should be the agent, but it is not determining the same

Since Mails are always a Background Task, They need not require Agents..!!

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Regards,

Kanika..:-)