Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice with ref to proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru's

when i create excise reference in J1IIN with reference to Proforma invoice

the excise duties are not flowing to excise invoice but the values are capturing in proforma invoice

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types in

IMG -> Logistics - General -> Tax on Goods Movements -> India -> Business Transactions->

Outgoing Excise Invoices-> Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it is assigned

LF to ZJEX is proforma invoice type

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am following consignment sales process

i have created fillup

delivery

proforma invoice

now excise invoice the values are not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check have you maintain BED, ECess and HECess in J1ID against chater id of your material.

Check have you selected correct excise group.

Regards

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritvika,

Please check the settings through VOV7 in item category relevant for your transaction whether the Pricing is taken as Standard or No Pricing. It should be mentioned as X-Standard Pricing and then the value should flow.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to appropriate item category, There you can see Pricing field( i think its blank)maintain (X) Pricing standard and then check surely values will flow from your billing document to J1IIN.

Swamy H P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ANtima & swamy

Thanks for ur input my problem solved and the values are flowing to excise invoice

so my sales cycle is

consignment fillup

delivery

vf01 proforma invoice

excise invoice.

Now in Consignment Issue

sales order

delivery (here also i had to do PGI

commercial invoice

here system is allowing me top create excise invoice once again also actually it should not be as i already created in consignment fillup

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

From you comments, if I am correct, your delivery type in both the stages (fillup and issue) is different. In such case, go to IMG -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types.

Here you need to maintain only the combination of your fillup delivery type and F8 proforma.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the excise amount in VF02 for the Performa invoice. And check the condition type of BED Eces and S&H condition.

Regards

Jrp