cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for packing instruction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP GURU'S,

I am facing with one problem which i would like you all to give me a solution.

I have created the packaging material with material type LIEH, and other material which i would like to pack with material type Trading goods HAWA. and i want to do the returnable packaging. I have created the sales order with order type as OR. and created the delivery but when i try to the packaging it is saying that no packing instruction found for the material.

Please can anybody tell me how to do the settings for packing instruction. I have read all the previous postings where i have found that someboody has done the configuring in POP1 and POF1 or POP2 can anybody tell me what are those things. please.

this are the initial thing where i got stuck up then later comes the part of LA and LN order types.

please solve this problem

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are trying out for automatic packing where you have to maintain packing instructions etc.

even though you maintaining you may get the error again the reason check whether the determination type is maintained in packing profile.

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

I am onto Returnable packaging for that the system was asking for the packing instruction.

regards

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As long as the material master is maintained well, you can manually pack without packing instruction. For the material master, I'd like to give an example.

Example: to pack a computer in a box.

1. create material master for computer

2. create packaging material master for box

3. assign the packaging material master (box) to the material master (computer)

Answers (0)