cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic destination bin with Mov. Type 311-312 and Storage type 001?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello WM experts,

I'm tryng to determine dynamic destination bin with mov. type 311, when trasfering handling units from IM to WM storages (VLMOVE). First 311 transfer to St. type 921, and then 312 transfer from 921 to St. type 001. I don´t want to use a Fixed destination storage bin in St.type 001, I'd like to configure this like movement type 601, that create a dynamic destination bin using outbound delivery. Can be this possible?

Another question I have: Is possible to crearte individivual items with Source target quantity in alternate unit equivalent to 1 unit, in LT03. For example, the item 10 of my outbound delivery says 3 ST of XYZ material. But I want to crear 3 items with Source target qty. 1 ST. Is this possible with customizing or using an enhancement? ...

Why I want to find a way to do any of these things above, because when I have indivial intes in the TO, I can confirm them in RF (LM61) just pressing one button, I don't need to declare any difference, and makes my picking process faster.

Best regads, and thanks for you time and help.

Favio Del Castillo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm tryng to determine dynamic destination bin with mov. type 311, when trasfering handling units from IM to WM storages (VLMOVE). First 311 transfer to St. type 921, and then 312 transfer from 921 to St. type 001. I don´t want to use a Fixed destination storage bin in St.type 001, I'd like to configure this like movement type 601, that create a dynamic destination bin using outbound delivery. Can be this possible?

I believe this should be possible in config if you set the dynamic Destination bin flag for the specific movement type & leave the Origin bin and Origin storage type line blank for 311, and then for 312, do the same for the Origin bin as opposed to the Source Bin. Compare this to your config for 101 & 601 movement types. (IMG: Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Activities > Transfers > Define Movement Types)

Another question I have: Is possible to crearte individivual items with Source target quantity in alternate unit equivalent to 1 unit, in LT03. For example, the item 10 of my outbound delivery says 3 ST of XYZ material. But I want to crear 3 items with Source target qty. 1 ST. Is this possible with customizing or using an enhancement?

In the material master for material XYZ, you can set the LE Quantity, Un, & SUT on the Warehouse Management 2 tab. Here, if you set it to 1 ST, SAP will generate a new Transfer Order item for each quantity of 1 ST - but this could lead to Transfer Orders with ALOT of line items & this is per material settings in the master record.