cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am unable to attach anydocuments except .txt format.We have not installed MSoffice or Pdf in our server. So please sugget, what I have to do?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are trying to attach documents using Generic Object Services then SAP does not make any distinction on the basis of file types.

If you are trying to attach a document using CV01N in the Orifginal documents tab, then for a particular type of document check .xls or .pdf check if the workstation application is defined in SPRO.

Cross Application Component> Documnet Management>General Data>Define workstation application.

Let me know if this helps.

jibat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

You need not have to install any application in the server end to upload you office files. What you have to do is select document type in TC: CV01N and check the application type for your original application. If you want to attach any document like word/PDF/Excel you have to configure these applications to a given document type.

At the same time if you want to attach any of these documents in your project system (WBS/Network), you have to configure these object types for your document type.

For doing this you can take help from DMS consultant.

Happy to help if you need more information.

Regards

Suresh. J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Will you please explain in detail....

Regards,

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Get in touch with your BASIS consultant. It 's core job of BASIS to install the same on server.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check in your system for the Document Management System Settings for various document types allowed and configured.