cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCs identification of fields Using qualifier for Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have IDOC ORDERS05, in which my Quatation deadline date E1EDK03 , in which in IDOC when i trigger and check in WE19 i can see E1EDK03 repeating 3 times with different qualifier , i need to Map tp my target structure , i dont know how to Map, where as 3rd one E1EDK03 which is giving me

Quatation deadline date with a qualifier 011, so how to do mapping in this case , please help me

Thanking you

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

you need to copy the segment in the source and can do the mapping by providing the necessary condition like what you have specified .

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanking you , but will you please tel the condition i need to give , casue i have three different dates for the same following segment and the only qualifier which is different ,

please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

, but will you please tel the condition i need to give , casue i have three different dates for the same following segment and the only qualifier which is different ,

please help me

thankig you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Put condition as If Qualf = '011' then Date needs to be mapped to target field. You can use standard functions to put this condition.

Also you may need to change the context to get the correct value in target.

Regards,

Prakash

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are all the qualifier required, I guess you need to map it simply to the target based on the condition of Qualifier like If QualifierEquals-Constant then pass the date to Target field. Better to ask your Functional guy for the req. then can map accordingly.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope reqiured , casue i am getting 3 dates for the corresponding segment, and with different qualifier, as it is my first Interface with IDOC , i am not sure ,

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

It is better to write UDF(Advanced) and pass entire context of that segment .

User for loop in that put condition to get required date.

UDF gives good result compare to simple condition.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

My doubt is that what is the use of qualifiers , will it same for all the data which is trigerred , and usually will they do it by quallifiers

thanking you

Sridhar

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You can refer to the IDoc documentation, check tcode WE60 and enter the basic type ORDERS05 and find the details of all the segments and fields, but I would suggest you to discuss with the functional guy for the same.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Qualifier conveys the date (e.g : invoice data ,delivery date ,billing date ,....)

Though it may be same for some cases ,but not for all the cases,so check the specification document and do accordingly.

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to say that , iam doing my own specification so no guidence , anyway i thought of restricting the Segments using the qualifier like 014 for Quauation deadline , hope it wont be correct

Answers (0)