cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create Delivery - Only 0 ea material is available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We recently migrated SAP to global environment. Our SD settings for AV check is same in the local system & also in the global SAP system.

In sales we use AV check 02 with Check rule A & have unticked the "With reqmts qty". In delivery we use AV check 02 with Check rule B & also untick

the "With reqmts qty".

I have created a Sales order for 6 pcs for material ABC & in sales order under scheduled lines 6 pcs are already confirmed on the requested delivery date.

On hand stock also we have 6 pcs. But when I create Delivery the delivery qty is NOT auto picked, more over it says "Only 0 ea of ABC available".*From MD04 I can see the qty to be detected for this sales order on the requested delivery date mentioned in the order.

Kindly do let me know if this more to do with ATP check or something else.

Regards,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can be closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, what did you do? I have a similar problem, but I can´t find the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note that the unit conversion between EA and PC,it maybe cause the issue indicated above as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Base UOM is in ea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

from message " Only 0 ea of ABC available" it can be understood as material qty zero is available for delivery. please check once again in MMBE,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The unrestricted stock under Plant/Storage loc. is 6 pcs in the current period.

But still cannot create Delivery doc.

Regards,

Pri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to material master MRP3 view and see what value is maintained for the field Availability check. Make a note of it.

Now go to OVZ9, select that availability check with the combination A (assuming that you have standard OR sale order type). There check whether the following fields are checked:-

- Incl.purchase orders

- Include reservations

- Include sales reqmts

- Include deliveries

Apart from the above, if you have ticked any other boxes, please untick it and then retry the process.

As right now, I dont have access to SAP, not sure what else will flow in OVZ9

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Priya

in availability check control for your Availability check and checking rule please check wwther you have flagged " include sales requirement"

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MM MRP3 view the AV check is 02.

In OVZ9 for 02 & A - SD Order

Under Stocks, Include safety stock is ticked.

Under In/outward movements, Incl.purchase orders

Include reservations

Include sales reqmts

Include deliveries

Incl.ship.notificat. are ticked

And Incl.depen.reservat. is A

Incl.rel.order reqs is A

Is there any change required in here.? Pls advice.

Regards,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Sales and distribution, basic setting, Availability check and TOR, you will have the customizing options for your requirement.

Check it out

regard,

SUdhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not find any difference. But still could not find the answer as why for 1 part number alone though there are unrestricted use stocks (on hand stock) in storage location it shows "With reqmts qty" ticked in the delivery header.

Any clue?

suadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there some rule for storage location determination? Maybe your stock of 6 pcs is available on some storage loc but the system tries to take it from another storage location. Check the exact sloc in MB52 and then see if it is the same in delivery, if not, change it and then try to post GI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Sometimes we have stock inconsistency in SAP so go to SE38 and enter program SDRQCR21 then execute... Enter line item which is shows 0 qty and enter plant then check Data transfer box and uncheck other boxes... It will give you pop up information and click yes...

You will get one report and Stock inconsistency will go off and then check it in MD04.... Execute again and let me know.

regards

rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Go to the folowing menu path in SPRO

Basic functions -> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements -> Availability Check -> Availability Check According to ATP Logic and Against Planning -> Define Checking Groups

Could you tell me what is selected in Accumul. column ...

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suad,

Both the places have the same Storage locations. My current setting for AV check 02 - Indepedent requirement with Total sales A & Delivery A with Block QtRq is unchecked and No check is also unchecked, Acc Response RelChkPlan all set to 0.

But should the Accumulation be set to 3 in OVZ2 for AV check 02?

Regards,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

My current setting (in OVZ2) for AV check 02 - Indepedent requirement with Total sales A & Delivery A with Block QtRq is unchecked and No check is also unchecked, Acc Response RelChkPlan all set to 0.

Should the Accumulation be set to 3 in OVZ2 for AV check 02?

I am puzzled now is, why do not face problem with other parts where the Material master settings are same & only for this particular part in the order it does not allow me to create delivery document.

Also only for this part in VL01N screen, in the Environment menu, Availability I could see the "With Reqmts Qty" box is ticked. I do not know where in customizing this put tick in there.

In Delivery, we use AV check 02 with Check Rule B. In Sales order, we use AV check 02 with Check Rule A.

Regards,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, just noticed that system did not allow to post goods issue even though the delivery qnty was confirmed previously for the other part in the same sales order.

There are 2 items in Sales Order 1000.

Item 10 - created DN, but without Storage location. Inorder to do PGI, when we put storage loc in the delivery it says 0 ea material available.

Item 20 - Storage loc exists in the DN but delivery qnty is not available

Pls help.

Thanks,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pri,

like what you mentioned, you can see the material stock under a sales order in MD04, so this should be a MTO scenario. i think the checking rule for availability should be the combination of 02 and AE. if it's this case, you should check your material master data, see if the strategy group or MRP group has been maintained as other nomal material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Strategy group is set as 40 & MRP Type is PD in Material master. Only for this material when I create Delivery I see the "With requirements qty" box to be checked.

Need to know where is the customization to untick the check box.

Regards,

Pri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that no delivery is created and saved without doing PGI for the same material in which case, you will have this issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this material we need to create Delivery & post goods issue. This is our requirement.

Only for this material, in VL01N, in menu "Environment" under "Availability" the "With reqmts qty" in ticked.

This is does not happen for other materials. Please do let me know where is this setting in Customising.

I think this cumulates all the requirement qty & since the qty is lesser, eventhough there is sufficient stock for the Sales Order it does not allow to create Delivery as it accumulates qty.

F1 for "With reqmts qty" shows the customising is under the path,

Basic functions -> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements -> Availability Check -> Availability Check According to ATP Logic and Against Planning -> Define Checking Groups

But do not know how to untick the check box in delivery.

Please help.

Regards,

Pri