cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add companu code data to the existing cutomer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created new customer by copying with refference to the existing customer.

the existing cutomer has genaral, sales and company code data, But Idon't know what happened while creating, I dind't see company code data for the new customer what I created.

Now how to add comany code data to the new customer.(I am not able to see company code tab in xd02)

Thanks

kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

If you have already created a customer you can add company code data by using T-code FD01. In the initial screen give the account group, the customer number and the company code you want to assign to the customer.

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not solved , but still closing the ticket.

I am getting same reply again and again.

Thanks

Kris

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kris,

when you create the customer copying from another one, don't forget to input the company code in the copying window, along with the sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Please any body know the solution-?

Thanks

Kris

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The solution is already given by Deepak and Tao. Have you tried that.

What is the outcome, if you give proper information then only someone will be able to help you.

Regards

AA

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

enter tcode XD01>select the account group>enter the customer code which is to have company code data>enter the company code>sales area>enter>save

it is simple job, just try it and you shall not have any problem

us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried in XD01 and FD01.

But for sure I need to select account group, when ever I select I am getting pop up message enter number between so and so.

System should allow me to go to the comapany code data screen.

But not.

When you are doing same thing whats happening -?

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kris

Go XD01(create customer company code wise) enter the customer number you created, enter company code enter, maintain reconciliation account & save. Your customer is maintained for company code now.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Edited by: Deepu Pillai on Jan 20, 2009 5:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use t-code FD01 to create the customer master data at company code level, hope you can solve the problem.

Good luck

Tao