cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location replication problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm working with SRM 5.5 SP13 in a extended classic scenario. I have run the report BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL and all the plants were replicated, however, the storage location weren't replicated.

When I try to assign the storage location in transaction PPOMA_BBP in tab Extended Attributes the system says "No values found".

Do you know what it can be the issue??

Thanks,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got the same problem . plant entries are there in the table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T and if i see entries in table t001l then also few entrie of same plant is comming , i have created one user and assign it with the Org unit.Now the user has error which says LAG attribute is missing.In extended attributes location (Radiobutton)...Nohing got selected.

Thanks

Vishwjeet Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

My issue was solved :-D. My problem was because the FM BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE didn't exist in R/3.

This issue was solve when we applied note 1175255 in our R/3.

Thanks,

Ivá

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivan for the updates.

What is your backend r/3 version?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

It iIs ECC 6.0

Regards,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am having the same issue and have never seen this before in my other SRM implementations. After I ran BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL, the plants got replicated with all the info but the storage locations never got replicated. When I go to attribute assignment, it says 'no values found'. I am assigning the correct backend system and the RFC connections are working.

Also I did look at all the other posts but none gives a specific resolution. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

after entere your storage location number automatically it should bring your plant number as per standard..

Note 1094742 - BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH Not update the LAG attr. in

background -

Did you see this note

Note 767058 - Company code/plant/storage location are not transferred

The texts are saved in table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T. You can use report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH to update this table with the descriptions from the back-end system.

LAG is an attribute for storage location.

Are you geting correct plant while enterind the stoarge location in extended attribute?

there is a little problem existing in sap srm and my sandbox also.However it is no where related to BP concept since it is storage location. plz check correct logical system you mapped.

trt to run this report and see any breakthrough. hope you must get the text value of storage location

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

I have a doubt, the storage locations aren't BP??

I check the table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T and there is only one value:

100 E BUK DESCLNT400 GEG GOB. EDO. DE GUANAJUATO 19.01.2009

There isn't any value attribute "LAG". I executed BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH but nothing happend.

I check note 1094742, but is for SRM 5.0 and we have SRM 5.5.

In transaction PPOMA_BBP I can assign the correct plant. All the plants have their own BP.

Do I need something else??

Thanks,

Ivá

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you selecting the correct source system before using the search help for Storage locations. It could be that you are selecting the wrong source system for storage locations.

To verify, you can manually test FM 'BBP_ATTR_F4_SLOC_PPOMA'. Input backend logical system name and execute. If there are SLOC values you would receive it here.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sanjeev,

We are selecting the correct logical system (the logical system for R/3).

I run the FM 'BBP_ATTR_F4_SLOC_PPOMA' in parameter IS_SEARCH_LOCATION I defined the following values:

LOCA = "blank"

Description = "blank"

Logsys=DESCLNT400 (logical system for R/3)

PLAN = "blank"

And it returned nothing.

Ivá

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan

Go to R/3 system i.e. DES client 400. Check if table T001L has any entries. This table contains storage locs. which are fetched by SRM system. If there are no entries then you cant get it in SRM.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

The table T001L has entries (427 entries)

Regards,

Ivá

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan

please first select your backend logical system and type the storage location number for eg 1000 (in extended attribute) and enter.

now you may get storage location text with plant and save.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T which is updated by program BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH will only hold a storage location after a user has selected it in a shopping cart.

Storage locations do not exist in SRM, the name of the storage location is stored in BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T after a user selects it so that it does not need to select the name in every time.

Just assign the storage locations you want to use as attributes in PPOMA_BBP, then users will be able to select them in shopping carts.

Once the user selects them it will update BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Just noticed you say that is states "no values found". Have you assigned the plants to the user first in PPOMA_BBP?

If you assign the plants you should get a drop down of storage locations read directly from the backend.

Make sure your backend logical systems are set up correctly too.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman and David,

We assigned the Plants in the attribute "Locations" correctly. We can see all the plants from R/3, how ever, we can't see the storage locations in the attribute "Storage Location".

We assigned the logical system of R/3 and then we wrote the storage location number and the system sends the following message "No storage location assigned to value".

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. And the plant definitly looks fine in PPOMA_BBP? It has R/3 / ECC as the backend and the right company code is showing?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Yes, the plant looks ok. It has the right company code and the correct logical system.

Regards

Ivá

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Pl. also check if your RFC connection is working Ok with all authorizations. You can try to debug the FM that I mentioned and find the actual reason why St locs are not coming.

Regards,

Sanjeev