cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pricing for more than one ship-to-party in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Currently I am facing a problem regarding pricing the shipping charge for a sales order having more than one ship-to parties in it.

Our business process is having a pricing condition type which calculates the shipping charge based on the total value of the order.

The technical details of the condition type are as follows:

ZSHH

Cond. class = A Discount or surcharge Plus/minus = A Positive

Calculat.type = B Fixed amount

"Group cond" & "RoundDiffComp" are "checked"

GrpCond.routine 1 Overall Document

Scale basis = value

Now due to this depending on the entire order value the shipping cost is calculated.

However when there are 2 ship-to-party the system should group the items to be shipped to each ship-2-party and calculate the prices accordingly.

Now as the "GrpCond.routine 1 Overall Document" -- it is taking the total order value while calculating the shipping price even if there are 2 ship2party in the sales order. I am just wondering how to go about this situation.

There is no value in the pricing formula that calculates the price based on ship-2-party.

Can anyone help me with this?

Does this mean that I have to create a new scale formula in VOFM?

Also how is the shipping price charged when the customer requests partial deliveries?

Thanks in advance

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody to guide me.

Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinit,

You need to create a new GrpCond.routine. You can do this in VOFM-> Formulas -> Structure of group key. You will need to have the carrier available in the communication structure komp. So assuming you do this, create a formula like 050(RV65A050). Enter code that would look like(I am assuming your carrier code is 10 in length):

FORM FRM_GRUPPENKEY_050.

xvakey = '050'.

Xvakey+3(10) = komp-carrier.

ENDFORM.

Then assign 50 to the condition type(v/06) as the new GrpCond routine. This should give you your desired results.

Partial deliveries will only take the portion of delivery charges shipped from the line. Eg if 10$ freight on the line and 1 of 2 is shipped, you will only see 5$ on that invoice as long as your pricing rule is copy unchanged.

Edited by: Matthew Menzies on Jan 21, 2009 11:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying mathey,

Well I have a few questions then,

1) I am not sure what you mean by having a carrier ready in the structure komp. I understand that this task includes modification of the standard structure, but I am a SD functional consultant. So I need a access key from SAP which I dont have.

2) How do u create a formula. Is it configuration on the functional side .. which I beleive its not .. can u let me know the steps to create a formula if its configuration?

I wanted to know what information should I pass to the ABAPER in terms of techinal stuff (and not the functionality of the key) so that he could develop it.

Thanks for your reply,

Will wait to hear from you,

Thanks

vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. In spro, please review SAP documentation associated with new fields for pricing. You can find this doc in config path SD-> System Modifications -> Create new fields for cond technique; then review doc associated with new fields for pricing. This will give you examples on how to enhance KOMP and pass in your carrier from the partner tables. This is all development.

2. In transaction VOFM you can create a new formula using the new carrier filed in komp created in step 1 as I described before. This is also develpoment.

3. Assign the new formula # to the condition type v/06. This is config.

Answers (0)