cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task code automatically populates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

When auto tasking NCR's to one particular user with two task codes, an another task code automatically pops up along with the other two codes. Only two codes are required for initial tasking. This is happening during the auto tasking of the particular user.

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Susan

Sorry for late reply. Seems that both the tasks are related in the back groud. so one of the task gets populated automatically when other one is used . not able to find the solution for the same. this issue was highlighted earlier also.

please see the below link

Link: []

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for your response.

I tried to figure out the solution for this issue but still I couldnt find, its amazing that how a task can automatically populate when auto task only for the particular user, I checked for the user authorization for that particular user, it is similar to other users. yes, I posted this issue twice but couldnt get the answer...if you come across the solution in the future please let me know.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your email.

The code group for 65 is minor/major decision, 70 is engineering activities ie., when we reject the material, the engineer will decide if it can be rectified at our company location or need to send back to the vendor and code 170 is revise engineering activities ie.,some times we revise the engineering activites before we send it to the vendor.

Thx

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear susan

please let me know the code group of the task.

Regards

gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Susan

This happens if one task is linked with another task in the backgroud.These are SAP standard follow up actions. Please let me know what is the task code you are using.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your email.

Only codes 70 and 65 are required for initial tasking but the task code 170 populates along with codes 70 and 65.

Have a g8 day!!!