cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materiall Master Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IDES, ECC5, while maintaining the material master, in Sales Org1 View, there are 2 taxes appearing, i.e one for Country, DE and another for IN, how do i get rid of this DE Tax in that screen?

Is it becoz i copied form DE, during enterprise maintainance?

regards/LK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LK

Just check in your enterprise structure , IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Sales and Distribution -> Define, copy, delete, check Sales organization, check in your sales organization what country you have maintained

Secondly check in the enterprise strucuture , IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Logistics - General -> Define, copy, delete, check plant , in your plant what country you have maintained

Then in IMG->sales and distribution->Basic functions->Tax determination-> check wheather the same tax conditon type is maintained in both countries or not . If the same tax condition type is maintained in both countries then delete in one country and assign in the country which you are maintaining ,then that tax conditon type will be coming in CMR & MMR

Also check what Tax procedure is being maintained , IMG->SPRO->FInancial Accounting->Basic settings->pricing->here you check what pricing procedure has been assigned to the country,

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVK1, select country IN and see what Tax category is maintained. It should have been JTX1 to JTX4.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi