cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load FLXUTL32.dll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While accessing a crystal report a user getting the below error.

Unable to load FLXUTL32.dll (code=WIN126) 'f:\Source7\BIN\flxutl32.dll'

The user access the crystal reports from G drive (a network shared location). In F drive (another network shared location) where no such path available.

If the same user access the same reports from another machine it is working fine.

We tried uninstall / install the crystal reports in user's machine, but no luck. Could anyone suggest me to fix this issue.

Regards,

Anandaraman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though it's been a while since the last post here, thought I'd reply with what we found on some older systems with the same problem.

Look for a file u2flxutl32.ini in the Windows\System32 folder and change it to point to the correct folder where the flxutl32.dll resides.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting the same "Unable to load FLXUTL32.dll (code=WIN126) 'f:\Source7\BIN\flxutl32.dll'" (with a different path of course) message that Anandaraman is getting. The machine I'm getting it on used to have Ceridian on it but Ceridian has been removed and the machine has been retasked to another user and function. Recently Crystal Reports v10 was loaded on the computer and that is when the errors started. The reports that are being run on that computer have nothing to do with and have not been created around Ceridian. Is it possible that Ceridian was not removed correctly (it was removed a few years before the machine was sent to me to put back into service) and is still in the registry? I've never used Ceridian, so what in the registry would I need to look for to remove it?

Thanks for any help,

Bob

0 Kudos

That dll belongs to Ceridian which is/was an OEM Partner. Your reports were designed with their dll and therefore you need to ocntact Ceridian for assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did manually uninstall the crystal reports if not please do it.

1) Uninstall the CR by add remove programme

2) Start->Run->Regedit->Hkey_local_machince->softwares->Crystal report folder

3) Delete the CR folde

4) Install the CR again

Try this and let me know the result

If you have any doubts about regestry key deletion please contact ur system admin.

Regards,

Nagraj Kundan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to find the 'Flxutl32.dll' and place it in the installation folder of your crystal reports where all the dlls are present and register the dll by

goto > run > use the command as regsvr32 "Pathof the dll\dll filename"

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to find out the FLXUTL32.dll file, but it will not appear anywhere. Could you suggest any other options?

Regards,

Anandaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been using Crystal Reports since v6 and have never heard of FLXUTL32.DLL

I suspect it's a custom DLL created by someone for additional functions. If you can't find a copy of it you may have to contact those who created it.

If so - you'll need to find a copy of it and put it into the appropriate folder (where you find all the other CR dll's).