cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Rules in WBS Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario, where there is a WBS hierarchy. Now the situation is such that client wants each WBS to be settled to different Account assignment categories such as G/L, Cost Centre, PSG, and a combination of 3 (35%,35%,30%). In this case what will happen to the cost that is at top WBS/Project defn?

Also can I have one settlement profile which will have all the above as valid receivers or do I need to have seperate settlement profiles?

Secondly if I maintain a statistical account assignment ( for example a cost centre) in the detailed screen, with main receiver as G/L, will the statistical cost be seen against that CC?

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you usually post at the lower level WBS elements so do not worry about the highest level - even if you did make a posting the settlement would take care if it

you can have one settlement profile with different receivers - just make sure that your settlement configuration is correct

you will need to check this yourself - I think that applies to profit centre but not cost centre