cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have got an IDEAS ECC5 , during delivery, the Storage location isn't getting picked up.i mean it is not showing any options for picking the St.Location.

I have checked my Enterprise structure, in that the mapping of Plant and the Storage location is showing properly.

Please tell me what all Determinations i need to cross check to get this rectified.

Regards

LK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LK

Check in your enterprise structure wheather you have maintained the storage location or not

*Check in 0VLP wheather for the delivery document type Relevant for picking , Relevant for storage location has been checked or not*

Secondly also check in OVLP wheather relevant for picking for the item category has been checked or not

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Storage location is defined only under a plant in img-enterprise structure-definition---material management

In assignment if there is warehouse then the combination of plant and storage location should be assigend to your warehouse

In OVL3 storage location determination should be done for the for the combination of shipping pt delivering plant and storage conditions of the material from the MMR

In OVLQ have you assigned the rule mala TO YOUR DELIVERY TYPE

in t code zero VLP have you ticked your item relevent for picking

Then this MALA rule will flow in OVLK in picking location determination

Check all these

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- Check OVL3 if you have maintained storage location assignment properly.

- Check OVLP if your item category is relevant for picking

- Check OVLQ if you have assigned the st/location MALA rule to your delivery type

I think, some of above is missing..

Hrishi