cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Out Put Type For Picking List In VL06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I assign Z Out Put Type of picking list in VL06 . If yes , I request you to mention where and how I can assign please .

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya,

The picking list Z output type you can get in VL06 transaction through assigning the same output type in your shipping point detail screen.

IMG path is SPRO-->Enterprise Structure -->Definition -->Logistics Execution -->Define, copy, delete, check shipping point. Here you select your shipping point then go in to the detail screen here you can assign your Z picking list output type under Print Picking list tab.

Before that you need to do these configuration settings.

1.You need to define the Z Output type

SPRO>IMG>Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic shipping functions-->Output Control -->Output Determination -->Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries -->Maintain Condition Tables -->

Maintain Output Types.

2. Using TCode V/38, you have to maintain the Z condition type by clicking on new entries, maintained the time,print parameters and transmission medium.

You need to assign the processing routines Prog: ,Form Routine:, and Form:

3. You need to maintain the print parameters based on the shipping point for your Z output type.

through transaction VP01SHP.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys for your valuable time and effort

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For MM you need to assign the message type in the shipping point and use tcode VP01SHP to set up condition.

MdZ