cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of VAT number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario in which one of our Sales org changed its VAT number and now in 2009 we have new VAT number printed on the FORM to get printed on Invoices.

The issue is that when user needs to reprint the invoices from 2008, needs old VAT number printed on the invoice instead of new. So I need invoices from 2008 which are reprinted should get old VAT as compared to new VAT number which is presently getting printed on invoices.

Can you please suggest some solution.

Thanks in advance!!

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bawa,

This is the reason some companies using SAP use Archive Solution (Optical Archiving), so they have an exact copy of the document that they sent to the Customer in case they need to re-print it, in the event that the print-out program has changed.

In your case, the only solution I see is to modify the printing program and add a hardcoded rule: If year < 2009 then print old VAT number else print current VAT number.

Quick and dirty solution!

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

Any more suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Jan 21, 2009 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,,

Why don't you give a try to find the spool number of the invoices generated and reprint the spool through ....so that it can use the data which was printed through that spool.

Pradeep

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bawa

From where you are picking the VAT no.??

For Invoice Printing take the VAT No. from VBRK-STCEG. Hope this will help.

Pl. let me know the outcome.

Regards

AA