cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO Xi R3.1 -PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting below error once completed installation and logon into Infoview (click on document list).

HTTP Status 404 - /PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do

type Status report

message /PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do

description The requested resource (/PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do) is not available.

My system Configurations.

BO XI R3.1 with SAP integration

Tomcat 5.5

SQL Server 2005 64 Bit.

please suggest us

thnx

reddeppa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddeppa

Were you able to resolve this issue? If yes, how did you do it?

For SAP Java connecor i have followed the doc by Ingo Hilgefort and i am not able to configure this correctly. According to the doc

"The following files need to be copied to the BusinessObjects Enterprise server:

u2022

sapjco.jar needs to be copied to the shared library path of the application server. In the case of a default Tomcat deployment the path would be C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Tomcat55\shared\lib.

u2022

librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll need to be copied to the Windows\system32 directory."

On the installation i did not see the \shared\lib folder in the Tomcat,so i created it myself and placed the file there (i am dont know if i can do that)

I did the second bullet point correctly. I am able to login to Infoview and CMC but when i click on document list i am getting the below error.

HTTP Status 404 - /PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do

type Status report

message /PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do

description The requested resource (/PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do) is not available.

Environment: BO XI 3.1 w/ SAP Integration Kit

Oracle 10g

Please assist

Edited by: ABISHEK108 on Sep 17, 2009 6:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddeppa,

Did you include the sapjco.dll on the server. This can stop the SAP Authentication working. Also before installing the Integration Kit did you verify that the installation was working.

Finally, you might see some errors in the Tomcat log. It will probaby just tell you that the

/PartnerPlatformService/actionAuthFilter.do failed to load.

If it did you can look at redeploying it. (see )

Regards

Alan