cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deplyment is skipped, because it belongs to the software component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured nwdi track and defined dev, consolidation, test and production runtime systems

i when my developer releases from the nwds a development he made, the development is shown in the consolidation system queue.

afterwards it is imported to the consolidation system, it goes to the assembly tab where i check it and press on the assemble component. - it finishes successfully and goes to the test queue.

when i try to import it in the test system i get in the log the following message -

20090118093915 Info :Starting Step SDM-deploy at 2009-01-18 09:39:15.0986 +2:00

20090118093916 Info :deployment of G:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\CMSscrmdev1CRD\CMS\archives\sap.comSAP-CRMAPPCRD_CRM_C~20090118073321.sca is skipped, because it belongs to the software component (sap.com / SAP-CRMAPP)

20090118093916 Info :empty list of archives for deployment: nothing done

20090118093916 Info :Step SDM-deploy ended with result 'not needed' at 2009-01-18 09:39:16.0002 +2:00

basically nothing is done and the development made by the developer in the nwds and released is not imported to the test system

when i import it "manually" using the sdm utility of the test system it is imported successfully

What seems to be the problem of doing it through the NWDI?

Regards,

Moshe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

:empty list of archives for deployment: nothing done

It says that assembled archive(SCA of your software component) does not have anything..

but you said

when i import it "manually" using the sdm utility of the test system it is imported successfully

Can i ask you, did you deployed the same SCA file assembled from the NWDI? the one NWDI tried to import in your test system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moshe,

did you deploy all the required components to all the runtime systems.

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bala,

I deployed all the so\ftware components to the dev system when i first configured NWDI.

I didn't import it to other runtime systems - do i need to import all the software components i imported to the dev systems also to all other runtime systems?

Regards,

Moshe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moshe,

i believe there will be some required components which u need to deploy in all runtime systems.

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri