cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Shopping Lists for every SRM-MDM Catalog User individually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP Note 1153525, I am trying to pass the username through OCI parameter 'sl_user' with value 'SY-UNAME' and type SAP field. When I try to access the catalog through SRM, I get 'Logon Failed' error. Not sure if I am missing anything because if I use the normal 'username' parameter I am able to access the catalog content without any issues.

Also while using 'sl_user', I viewed the source code of the HTML doc and the username is correctly passing in the outbound OCI parameters.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Compare the URL passed by you with the below one

http://demosystem:57100/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM?sap-locale=EN&HOOK_URL=&mask=&namedSearch=&username=guest&pa...

Also note that the user you are passing should have Catalog User role assigned to it.

Kindly update us...

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

The one I am using has an extra parameter of 'UILanguage = EN' and using this URL, I am able to access the catalogs without any problem. It's just that when I use parameter 'sl_user' instead of username in SRM config (SPRO --> SRM Server --> Master data --> Define External Web services), it fails.

Regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Both the parameters i.e. one present in URL and the one maintained in External Webservice should be same. I have never tried with sl_user but username works well.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

If you check SAP Note 1153525, you'll know why I want it to work with 'sl_user'.

Regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

Any solution to this..

e.g. We have created a catalog call structure in SRM and we have created a user in the MDM Catalog Repository.

We would like to have individual Shopping List functionality...does that mean that each user in SRM have to have corresponding user in MDM repository?

Is there any way to achieve the same in SRM MDM Catalog 3.0 ?

Thanks,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

Any solution to this..

e.g. We have created a catalog call structure in SRM and we have created a user in the MDM Catalog Repository.

We would like to have individual Shopping List functionality...does that mean that each user in SRM have to have corresponding user in MDM repository?

Is there any way to achieve the same in SRM MDM Catalog 3.0 ?

Thanks,

Girish