cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Related To Va03?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i entered My some Data into text field in Va02. But Now I want To fetch that , So from which table I can Get The Same?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav

I think u need to provide some more info like which text id u have used along with determination details.

Whether its a repeating text .

Then we can guide you,

Regards

mandar

suadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Could you be more specific? I guess you mean that you entered some text in Sales order header and now you want to fetch it? If that is the case, then look at the following text:

The long texts of a document are stored in a encrypted format in the STXH and STXL tables, where STXH stores the header information of the

long text like TDOBJECT, which indicates which text object the long text belongs to, TDID which indicates the Text ID and TDNAME which is

the actual name of the long text.

As these texts are stored in a encrypted format, the text cannot be read using a SELECT statement. You will have to use the function READ_TEXT. The easiest way of getting to know the parameter values is to go to a document, open the long text in a full screen mode. For example, when you wan to see the long text for a Purchase order, go to transaction ME23n. Assume, you want to see the parameters for the Header Text. In the first Tab Strip Control, click on the Texts tab and select the Header Text node on the left hand side, which will display the text on the right hand side. Now, double click on the text editor on the right hand side. This will open the text in the full screen mode. In the menu Go To --> Header, you should be able to see the values for all the three parameters we discussed above. We will have to do the same thing for whichever text parameters we want to see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u entered at item level check VBBP.

If at header level check VBAK

Regards,

Reddyy