cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice List Billing date is incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I have a problem. when we try to create an invoice list, the billing date is always the same date, no matter what date we create the invoice list. yesterday jan 18 we created an invoice list and the billing date is always june 23 2006.

i have checked the factory calendar, it has no public holiday and all days of the week are checked.

please help me, i'm already losing my mind! XD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found it. its a simple method really, there is a box in the menus for the dates. you have to maintain the date in there if it's fixed, or progressive..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Either its hard coded in program as u r saying its the same value even for orders generated in 2009.

check the program code for the same. structure RV60a-fkdat is field u can check.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since we installed new support packages we are also facing this problem. System takes billing plan date instead of current date (date invoice is created). Huge problem when invoices are send to customer with a date of last year...

Regards,

Katrien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correct me if iam wrong.

When i have done invoice list the system is taking dates of billing document.(i tried same date billing documents)May be this may be the reason which you are getting a date.

plz check.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for replying. that is not the case unfortunately. as you see the pricing date is kind of very much past already.