cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Error : Data has not yet been transferred from satellite system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have recently configuerd Solution Mnager 7 for our dev System.

Every thin goes smoothly as per the SAP documnetation for EWA configuration . But I caon't see the EWA in SOLMAN sytem.

When I clicked on EWA in Solution Manager it says "Data has not yet been transferred from the associated satellite system." ]

I checked for RFC connection for the SAP Solution Manager system, it is also wokring .

I checked in satelite system in transanction SDDCN in Maintenance task Maintennace Package log " it showss Maintenance Package completed

In task " Refresh of session " log shows "Refresh of session overview completed from destination SM_SMICLNT200_BACK "

Where should be the problem . Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zeb,

can you please check in SM37 on your satelite system if the following job is running and if it finish without errors:

/BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR

If not, you have to activate it using transaction SDCCN --> utilities --> activate (on the satelite system)

After that you can check if a session has been generated for your EWA:

transaction SDCCN --> "to do" --> the follwoing entry should be here: EarlyWatch Alert for Solution Manager

Can you please let me know the results of these checks ?

kind regards

Davy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR is running and also finished successfully .

But in SDCCN , I cant find entry : EarlyWatch Alert for Solution Manage , either in "To do " or " DONE" tab.

Regards,

Zain

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Yes /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR is running and also finished successfully .

> But in SDCCN , I cant find entry : EarlyWatch Alert for Solution Manage , either in "To do " or " DONE" tab.

Missing "EarlyWatch Alert for Solution Manager" indicates, that you do not retrieve sessions from SAP Solution Manager (I assume, that you already scheduled the EWA in your SolMan system for this managed system).

Check in the managed system: transaction SDCCN --> Goto --> Setting --> Task-specific,

RFC destination -> setting

Tab "Destinations" should contain the "Back" destination to your SolMan System.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the following note to check if SDCCN is setup correctly:

Note 763561 - Service Data Control Center (SDCCN) - FAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

I scheduled the EWA in SolMan system only. Again RFC destination in "task specfic" has the "Back" destination to SolMan System . RFC destination test also shows RFC BACK has authorization for all needed function groups.

Regards,

Zain

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zeb, Please check if the task processor job is working fine on both the systems SolMan as well as satellite system.

Let me know if you are still facing issues.

Regards,Amber S