Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exits about budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all:

1, the user's requirement is below:

the project have a budget. When exceed budget, system auto send a message to the relevant person in charge (such as: project managers, financial, etc.)

2, he question is below:

How to automatically send mail(external mail and internal mail), when exceed budget.

Please explain me all the steps to be required.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is standard PS funcationality. If you have implemented workflow or atleast txn SWU3 config. you will able to send email to external email id as well.

for hte details please refer this link.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/60/c68637f60e5944e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the issue seriously.

2. now the question is below:

How to automatically send mail(external mail and internal mail), when exceed budget.

and mail's target is project-related charge (such as: project managers, financial, etc.)

At least standard PS funcationality don't send mail to financial.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in std PS functionality once you have activated workflows in SWU3 the mail is sent to the person responsible as entered on the WBS in the SAP inbox. For this to work the person reponsible must have a SAP user id and this user ID must be entered in the txn OPS6

the mail can also be forwarded toi external email ID - for this speak to your basis consultant to open necessary comm port from the SAP server

this functionality will only trigger if you have defined the tolerance limits in budget configuration and set action to email

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope it would be clear. Virendra has explained in depth.

Regards

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

workflows maybe is good method.

but workflow don't need the user's demand.

because the mail's target is more.

so my title is user exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, thank you for your warm reply.

Now, I went to dinner. i'll come back for a moment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which user exits can meet this function?

thank in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know a BADI named BBP_BUDGET_CHECK .

but I can't find it in my ECC system with SE18 . Someone told me this BADI is availible in SRM System.

TimoRenz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

you say the mail can be forwarded to an external mail address. Where can i set this setting?

I can only find the sap user of the responsible person.

In SWU3 the standard domain for internet mail ist maintained and i`m looking for the field of the external email address.

Timo

Answers (0)