cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM catalog upload monitoring via XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we are running SRM 4.0 with CCM 2.0 and we upload supplier catalogs via XI into our CCM (BMEcat format).

In most of the cases the upload works well. But sometimes the content doesn't reach the catalog. The problem is, that the log file (access via the CCM admin page) doesn't tell me what is wrong. Also in SLG1 I get no sufficient information about the problem. I assume that the file got stuck into the XI. Unfortunately I am no XI expert. How can I monitor my catalog uploads in the XI environment? I heard about TA SXMB_MONI. Maybe someone can give me a hint how I can see if there is something wrong on the XI site and how I can re-start a stuck catalog upload on the XI.

Best regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

You can execute the transaction SXI_MONITOR and look at the errored messages, if you are comfortable with the SAP GUI. Else, you will have look at the run time workbench and look at the error messages.

In both cases there will be reasons give as to why the message has been errored out. And you will also find the options to resend the same message.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please reward the helpful posts.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Following will walkthrough tools for monitoring.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/f7/c8d34213d9324fa3329dcdf8e7be16/frameset.htm

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Moorthy