cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in the WS Reciever

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I have a RFC2WS sync scenario, which worked until tomorrow. today in the RWB I recieve this error for the wS Reciever. any suggestions?

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: ApplyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: LoggingException in Method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). Failed to store the message into the security archive. Message: SQLException in Method: storeMessage( byte[], Envelope, boolean ). SQL-State: 72000, Error-Code: 1691.. To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.LoggingException: SQLException in Method: storeMessage( byte[], Envelope, boolean ). SQL-State: 72000, Error-Code: 1691

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I did.

more over, some time it is working and some time it is not. (randomally).

any other suggestions?

Kfir

Former Member
0 Kudos

try doing a CPACache Refresh:

Http://<host>:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full)

Regards

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you implement any security certificates in your scenario? Check if the validity of the certificate is void.

VJ