cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap material inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am scrapping material from QA32 screen using 553 mvt type. I can get this quantity through MB51 T code and selecting 553 mvt type.

Now I want to sell all this scarp material under a scrap material code, so how can I bring this mateial back to inventory. (all scrapped materials are cast iron components with seperate material codes- I will be selling cast iron (scrap mat code) @ the end of the month.

Plz advice me how to proceed for bringing this in inventory.

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

after posting the material to scrap by 553, the scrap materials can be brought to stock by 552 movement type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaison,

u can follow this process for ur scenario, from QA32 do lot posting whatever u want to post it to scrap in the blocked stock for the same SLoc. So from here do Material to material transfer posting in MB1B with 309 mov type, that means from order material to scrap material. After this it will create stock of ur scrap material in the unrestricted use from here u can sell the scrap or issue the scrap wrt to sale order.

I have tested it, working fine. U test it and come back

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can bring back the scrap material (under scrap material code) with the movement type 202, against the same "cost center" to which you are doing the scrap postings in QA32. Discuss with your FI/CO experts before selecting the right "cost center" & "GL account"

With Best Regards,

Vithal