cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany STO Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am creating an Intercompany billing document which is created from a STO -->Delivery -->billing. I am getting an error which says "Rounding Difference too high".

Please advise how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid,

IMHO not really a rounding error (does not make sense in the Intercompany flow), rather an indication that something is wrong in your customizing.

Tip: Try the standard Intercompany flow with the standard NB document and the standard Intercompany Billing document.

Does it work?

If it works then something is definitely wrong with your settings or master data.

Are you using the standard document types or new ones?

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a custom document type and there is a user-exit that prevents to use other document types (NB or UB). The STO is for plants of two different company codes.

Any advices now. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first recommendation would be to use the standard NB document type for the Intercompany Purchase Process. IMHO that is "best practice".

On the hand, let's try to solve your problem. I would swear that I saw the same error message when customizing this IC process for a Consulting Customer, but I do not remember the exact cause, maybe pricing determination problem.

Try to manually invoice the IC delivery note, check in the billing document header that you have the right IC price determination procedure.

Check that you have the right customizing of the price condition so the price get's copied from the Intercompany Purchase Order.

If that still does not work, compare the full customizing and copy control of your document type with the standard Intercompany flow.

If nothing else, go to debugging mode

Regards,

Franck