cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance in Transaction currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am getting the following error while i am releasing the billing document.

Balance in transaction currency

Message no. F5702

Diagnosis

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'TRY' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount ' 5,896.58-' and currency key 'TRY'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling application.

System Response

Your data cannot be processed in FI.

Procedure

The error is probably in the calling application.

The document currency is TRY in Sales document, material document and Billing document. Still, I am getting this error.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned before issue solved by OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This erroer you are getting because CIN settings. In order to avoid this error first remove the customization setting (uncheck the check box) which you have done "Creation of excise invoice in the background under CIN customization setting. Once this is deactivated system will allow you post the invoice in VF01 then you can create excise invoice manually in transaction code J1IIN with reference to billing document.

Let me know the problem you are facing in excise invoice.. If you donot want change the above setting then please check whether you have maintained all the register balance.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not using CIN settings coz the implementation is not for india. Any advices now?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have not implemented CIN and still the system throws the error message, then you need to ensure that the system is uploaded with latest patch updation.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid,

If I am not wrong this issue is arising because of CIN setting only. You can check this setting under

IMG-Logistics General-Tax On Goods Movement-India- Basic Settings- Maintain Company code settings- Here check for your company code whether the check box " Excise invoice during billing" is checked or not. If it is checked then kindly remove it and test it.

This info i have provided you to cross check.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

No entries there.

Any other options other than what Lakshmipati adviced?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please raise a OSS message to SAP under SD billing component. Your issue will be answered. Once this is resolved just let me know how this was resovled..

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

An incomplete user-exit from ABAP side was throwing this error. Issue resolved thru OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid,

I am facing the same error while saving the billing document "Balance in Transaction currency ".

You hve mentioned that your problem is solved thru OSS.So can you kindly tell me that how this problem is resolved.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there exists any function modules which are not closed by ABAP team and are available in inactive mode. That should resolve your problem, if you deactivate that module.