cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update header condition price

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sales oder with 10 items, some of items are rejected, but the header condition value still count it. For example, 10 items for each amount is 10. total should be 100. After rejected 5 items, the condition value of sales order should be 50, but it still shown 100. How to update the header condition value. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Portfolio

Header conditions are of two types .

One type of header condition is distributed on each item based on net value in standard settings and the example is condition type HB00.

Anather type of Header condition is copied to each Item and example of this type header condition is RB00.

Now coming to your querry,

If you have entered the Header condition HB00 ( e.g,100 euro) in your Sales order then, this 100 Euro will be distributed on the 10 items proportionately but the total "condition value" remains 100 Euro only.

If you are deleting 5 items from the Sales order, then the 100 Euro should be redistributed on the rest 5 items and the condition value still remains same 100 Euro. By reducing or by increasing the number of items, Condition value of HB00 will not change.

When you use Header condition HB00,the "Amount" and "Condition value" remains same.

In the above case(Sales order), if you enter Header condition RB00 as 100 Euro, then it will be copied to each item.

If there are 10 items, then condition value for Header condition RB00 will be 100*10= 1000 Euro.

If you are deleting 5 items, then condition value of RB00 will be 100*5 = 500 Euro.

In your case, if you have entered Header condition HB00 (or any other header condition which is a group condition), then even if you will delete some item in the sales order still "condition value" of the header condition will remain same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the Statistical field in OVAG, for the reason of rejection maintained.

Then you can check that the header value will be decreased

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I would like to know any impact about set the statically, I found the current setting only one reject reason is set to 'X'.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

X means values are not updated statistically

Y means values are statistically

This means the updation in information structures

Tomorrow if your top management wants how much the value loss in sales orders due to reason of rejection like that a report

If X is choosen the report is not available because no statistical updation

If Y is choosen the report is available OR CAN BE GENERATED because there is statistical updation

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as my knowledge goes, its only for Statistical purpose i.e., it doesn't effect the total value, but will be used for Information purpose for reports.

Your requirement is sufficed using either X or Y.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to TCode OVAG and maintain X or Y under the tab Stat. against the Reason for Rejection and save.

Now assign this value in sale order and check how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you delete th 5 line items then the total price would appear as 50 else, it'd be 100 only as you have rejected . Now, when you create an invoice then you'll see the total price would be 50 and not 100.

Hrishi