SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 line items coming instead of 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using DISCNT07 variant program in rate step to apply surcharge of 2% on the Total amount calculated.

My problem is that the billing is happening but it showing 2 line items for the Surcharge instaed of 1.

I had used 1 rate step only.

Pls help me out.

regards

sagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

only the first line should be marked at 'Billing Line Item Relevant to Posting' and 'print-relevant'. The second line is just a line for info and marked as 'difference line':

During the calculation of discount amounts for document line items, the difference between the line item to be discounted and the discounted line item is generated as a separate difference item. This enables the discount totals to be evaluated later in statistics.

Regards

Sabine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

only the first line should be marked at 'Billing Line Item Relevant to Posting' and 'print-relevant'. The second line is just a line for info and marked as 'difference line':

During the calculation of discount amounts for document line items, the difference between the line item to be discounted and the discounted line item is generated as a separate difference item. This enables the discount totals to be evaluated later in statistics.

Regards

Sabine