Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to archive the following

How do I tell users who can reset passwords and lock/unlock users ? In transaction SU01 which authorization objects & their values should I check and alter ?

I also want to know which users can lock/unlock transactions . Which authorization objects & values of SM01 should I look at ?

Is there a document that shows what all authorization objects for all SAP transactions do ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All users can reset their own login id -password from the initial sap login screen.

goto SUIM - user - user by complex selection criteria - by transaction authorization.

Give SU01 and execute you will get the list of all users who has access to SU01 txn,

similarly, run for SM01 and you will get users access to SM01 txn.

to get authorization objects for SU01 txn, create a test role in PFCG and from Menu add txn - SU01 goto Authorizaton tab - change auth data -.. from the new screen goto utilities - technical names ON.. you will get all the Auth objects assocaited with SU01 txn.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM can give you all the details you need. Check for users having add, modify, delete or may be * access to SU01 and SU10; access to SM01 for lock and unlock transaction. For all auth. object you need to check help.sap.com