cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am opening the rebate agreement in VB02 transaction I am getting the error "Sales Volume of the agreement is not current".I tried to update it through the VBOF transaction but still giving me the same error.

How I can resolve the prolbem?

Regards,

Bedayan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bedayan

Your sales volume rebate might be in the past that is why system is throwing that message.

Just run VBOX and update the billing documents.

Secondly , if you are getting the message that that S060 is in months then change it to days / year of that infostructure in OMO1 . and update the past sales orders, delivery documents and billing documents by running OLI7, OLI8, OLI9 reports and then check .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VBOF give all the details and remove the tick in indicator in control tab and execute.

If you watch the screen closely you will see all your billing doc will run in the status bar and a log will come

OR

Go to Tcode: SE38,

enter program: SDBONT06 & Execute (F8)

Enter ur rebate agreement no:

Organizational data,

remove mark in "error log" check box,

select "statement of sums" radio button,

remove mark "test" check box,

now press F8, or execute,

I hope this will solve the problem.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried what you said.But its not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VBOF, input your agreement type and uncheck the u201Ctest indicatoru201D and execute.

If you watch the screen closely that all the billing docs you have created under that agreement will run and a log will be generated and this will settle your issue

Now go to VBO2 and change the agreement status to B and settle the agreement.

This should solve the problem.

If still the problem exists, do the following.

Run VBOX and check the box update billing documents and give the sales area and then execute and save it and if possible try to give the billing documents if you have any idea or else just generate. After generation again open the rebate agreement VBO2. so that the data gets updated by that time

Go to OMO1 and check whether the info structure S060 is in Asynchronous updating 1 or Asynchronous updating 2 or No updation. If it is No updation then update the info structure

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the same but its not working.VBOX transaction not existing in the system.In OMO1 its saying S060 is Sysnchronous updating and its monthly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bedayan

In VBOF, enter your Agreement number, remove the tick mark from the "Test" check box and click on "Execute(F8)" button.

Now, completely come out to the "SAP Easy Acces" screen and then again go to the change mode of the Rebate agreement and see the Sales volume screen.

Just try this simple thing, I hope it may work.