cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period and Year filtering for CNE5 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that possible to filter the CNE5 report result based on the period and year ?

Data element name: JAHRPER.

Appreciate helps and suggestions.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re-phrase and re-post this question in [; because the question that I posted here is a bit confusing.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure about your question

if you are on ecc6 try txn CNPAWB this givies period year selection

if not CNE5 cannot be filetered by period/ year

but you may be able to write a report using report painter/writer with GJAHR/ PER as input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Sorry for the confusing question. I am using ECC6.0.

My task is to allow the user to to change the Period/year for reporting upto.

Data element name is JAHRPER.

TC: CNE5

How to use CNPAWB to set for the Period/year CNE5 report?

Thanks a lot again.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if i understand your question

when you run CNE1 you transfer to the project version usually version 132 the data for analysing progress

Progress is always analysed upto current period - so I am unable to understand the concept whiohc you are trying to say

moreover what is the data element JAHRPER - I am unable to relate to that be more specific in your queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

The actual requirement I need to do here is to add a new screen field Period/year with the data element

JAHRPER in the Progress Analysis Initial Scree (CNE5).

Users are allow to enter the period and date for the reporting up to. This should default to current period but allow user to change the data.

But, I do not know how to related the Period/Year field enter in the Progress Analysis Initial screen to the report result which is the next screen (Progress Analysis Overview)

Thanks.