Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The schedule lines insales order are for eaxample---

01.12.2008 - 10 pieces (quantity)

15.12.2008 - 10

10.01.2009 - 10

25.01.2009 - 10

Tried to deliver the quantity 10 dated 15.12.2008 in the last after all the materials pertaining to other dates are delivered, but system is throwing error as no schedule lines for dated 15.12.2008. But when i checked, delivery is not done for 15.12.2008 and the rest are completed.

But system allows to deliver the balance 10 quantity either on 25.01.2009 or on a future date but not on 15.12.2008 on which delivery was not done.

What could be the reason????

Thanks for your help

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I see the schedule line in the sales order where in the qty in the delivered qty column (second column from the confirmed qty column) is updated item wise irrrespective of the delivery done as per scheduleline date.

It means though the delivery and PGI is not done for the date 15.12.2008, but the qty in the delivery qty column is updated and the balace to to be delivered shows for the last date.

So here iam able to deliver only on the last date i.e. 25.01.2009 or at a later date for the schedule line date missing in between and not on the specific date.

Is this how SAP standard works - I was wondering why i cannot deliver any schedule line qty and date later after delivering quantities of the subsequant schedule lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that delivery has been done for the schedule line after 15th, if it has been done that item cannot be confirmed on back data it will always look for delivery date.

Pls elabortae your case.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I dont know how for the stock confirmed on 25-01-09, you could do PGI.

Secondly, go to schedule line tab of the sale order and see the dates against the delivered quantity of 30 nos. Post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi