cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Number on Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

For our present practice, we manually write the vechile number ( alpha numeric) on invoice . Can you tell me a way to get it written through SAP?

Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra - capture the truck # in the delivery note at the time of shipment and this can be then pronted on the invocie.

regards

nandu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

As you want to capture the Vechile number on invoice , So it can be done through shipment . and the shipment vechile numbers can be captured in invoice from delivery

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto delivery>header>shipment tb

goto modof transport type select mode

transporter id code and enter vehicle no.

when printing invoice , just ask abap r to get delivery details from VBFA table

n will print in smartform

we hv in our current system to print vehicle no and transporter vendor details in invoice

debajyotikar

kolkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

In billing, Item view or Header view--> Foreign Trade / customs tab in that you can find 'comments'. tab. Here you can enter the vehicle number. The same you can fetch in the form with the help of an ABAP consultant.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

You can try with this option,

To get the vehicle number in the billing output in SAP first you need to maintain these data at some place in the billing document.So you can maintain these data as Text from there you can copy to billing document output.

You define New Text Id as V.No for the billing document Text through VOTXN transaction

Maintain the Vehicle number asText message in the text tab(Header or item) for the Text ID V.No.

To get this data in to the billing ouput you need to take help of ABAPer to develop the output program in such a way to capture that text message(i.e Vehicle number) in to the billing output.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.