Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ1,SMQ2 display restriction

Former Member

dear experts

In SRM i would like to restict transactions SMQ1,SMQ2 to display only,i have searched in su24,one object common to both is S_ADMI_FCD with field S_ADMI_FCD and value NADM(Network administration using trans. SM54, SM55, and SM58),what values shall i provide to restrict to display

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Add t-code SMQ1 and SMQ2 ..but make S_ADMI_FCD with value NADM inactive and check. As you make the S_ADMI_FCD object inactive, you will not see the delete icon.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member186775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Let it be any tcode you need to give the Activity number for the

tcodes to be restricted for display as '3' .

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Manjula

Former Member
0 Kudos

S_ADMI_FCD does not have an activity field, so you will either need to look beyond it for a more granular object (for example S_ADMI_RFC) or ensure that the transaction is sufficiently protected by an S_TCODE check in the administration function itself, and then rely on the tcode to protect it.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member

Add t-code SMQ1 and SMQ2 ..but make S_ADMI_FCD with value NADM inactive and check. As you make the S_ADMI_FCD object inactive, you will not see the delete icon.

0 Kudos

>

> Add t-code SMQ1 and SMQ2 ..but make S_ADMI_FCD with value NADM inactive and check. As you make the S_ADMI_FCD object inactive, you will not see the delete icon.

this is correct and works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Just create a new role and add the authorization object S_TCODE manually and give the transaction codes SMQ1, SMQ2 in it. Assign this role to the user and he will get only display authorizations for these transaction codes.

Regards,

Bharath