cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document and Material Document number and Date (Goods Issue)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there a way I can find the relationship between a billing document and a material document number and Goods issue date?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid,

Goods Issue date is the Material Document Date & PGI date is Billing Document date.

If PGI Date is 10.01.2009 & if you create the corresponding billing Doc on 16.01.2009 then by defualt the Billing date is 10.01.2009 but Billing Creation date would be 16.01.2009.

Thanks & regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want the table names to extract the values for a report.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abid

- LIKP:::::::::for Actual GI Date which will also be your invoice date

- MKPF:::::::for Material Document datas

- VBRK:::::::for invoice date (if it is different from Actual GI Date)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi,

But how to link MKPF with VBRK or with LIKP? Coz for pulling data, i should join these two tables. Any joining criteria?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abid

I am sure you know TCode SQVI through which we can join multiple tables. You can develop a report through SQVI and assign a zee TCode

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid

Is there a way I can find the relationship between a billing document and a material document number and Goods issue date?

You have to follow the flow from the billing document to the material document. This will only work if the billing document comes from a delivery note.

• Billing document => Delivery

LIPS-VBELN = VBRP-VGBEL

and LIPS-POSNR-VBRP-VGPOS

So you have LIPS + LIKP with the LIKP-WADAT_IST as the goods issue date.

• Delivery => Material Document Number

You can use the table VBFA with the delivery item as the preceding document number (VBFA-VBELV) and item (VBFA-POSNV) ; you will also have to define the preceding document type as J (delivery) and the document category of subsequent document as R (material document).

Because in SAP nothing is simple, there might more than one material document, because the goods issue (601) movement might have been canceled and issue again. So you will have to decide what to do in that case.

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Franck. That solves my problem.

Answers (0)