cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Parmenent License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have format my IDES due to som eproblem. Now I have fresh Install my IDES. It asking Permanent License Key for my IDES. When I see in service .sap.com. I am not able to see my permanent License in SAP portal. SAP is saying that it is already in your Portel.

In portel where I see my permanent License?. So that I can Down Load that License file . Then I will install in my IDES for Permanent License.

Thanks

manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if on Windows, re-install OS will force a new hardware key. have you re-installed the Os or just re-installed IDES?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Format my C Drive only and Delete all data file from D Drive, Where was Oracle Log , delete those file only.

So I thing its taking system old key.

Thanks

manu

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

key is inside the database in table SAP_LIKEY on Netweaver 7.0 and on table MLICHECK on previous version.

if you delete the database, you delete the key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Follow the details provided by KT.

You can find License details on table : SAPLIKEY in ECC 6.0.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's true if your hardware gets changed then you have to generate new license key as suggested.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be able to install the previously generated license key only if your Hardware key remains the same. If the h/w key is different then you have to request the key again.

To do so, service.sap.com, select license keys and click on new license key.

Regards,

SBK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check here

http://service.sap.com/licensekey --> Request Permanent LicenseKey --> Select the Installation number --> Selec the system SID(if you had applied already, can see your system otherwise have to applu for license) --> click Continue --> Display the Hardware Key --> Select the Hardware Key and click Display License Script --> From here you download it to PC.

Hope it helps

Regards

KT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keys and request --> display license key requested by me (if you have done earlier) otherwise generate a new by providing SID and hardware key.