cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Status on Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a problem when trying to reverse a closed project that should be re-opened for use. Can someone tell me the process to reverse a closed status project back to released so that it can be used? I had no problem going from closed to TECO but I'm not able to go from TECO to RELD. The message I'm getting is "Status RELD is not allowed (PRJ XXX)".

Diagnosis

User status 'RELD' has reference number 30. In the current object status 'PRJ A.0385' the reference number of a status must be at least 40.

Procedure

You can only set user status whose reference number is at least 40.

Thanks for the assistance!

Pete

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to look at the configuration of your user statuses

txn OK02

Basically when you go back from system status TECO to REL you are being prevented because of the user status.

So first change the user status to RELD and then set REL from TECO and you should be ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

System status was REL so I updated so that its TECO as per your comment. I then tried to change the user status from TECO to RELD but received the same error that I cannot perform the function. The message I received was "Status RELD is not allowed".

Status RELD is not allowed (PRJ A.0385)

Message no. BS043

Diagnosis

User status 'RELD' has reference number 30. In the current object status 'PRJ A.0385' the reference number of a status must be at least 40.

Procedure

You can only set user status whose reference number is at least 40.

So right now, I have a system and user status of TECO. Any other thoughts?

Pete

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you done anything with user status RELD and TECO txn OK02 - look at the first column - status number - this needs to be modified to get the desired result

without changing that you will continue to get error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virendra. Points assigned,

Answers (0)