cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit button is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created adobe form web dynpro. There i have put a submit button & also assign it to the click event. I have write a code for the same on the action submit in web dynpro. But when i am testing it I cannot able to use the button as it is not performing any Action on that.

Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav Mittal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. My problem has been solved

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

I have same issue.Could you please tell me how did you get it resolved?

Rgds

Vara

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Read this thread, same problem has been answered by Thomas.

regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Thank you for you reply, But there he is getting error when clicking on a button on the web dynpro. But in my case I have created it on Adobe form.

So Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check out this [tutorial|http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/UsingABAPDynpro/Page1.htm], it explains the creation of adobe form with a submit button.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to just select the event click* and language javascript...... no furthur coding is required...

now you have to use XML Schema interface.. now when you go back to your view you will see in the interactive ui element which you have added to display the adobe form an event named onsubmit..... now give the event name there or create a new event and now in this event you have to do your coding for click of button...

note that if you donu2019t have this control you will not see this page: Note you need to have adobe acrobat reader 7.1 installed

this is the link for your furthur help.....

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/UsingABAPDynpro/Page5.htm

regards

Pranav