Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Height - Upper Margin for Main Window for Smart Form - SRM4.0

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I placed Main Window under the Vendor Notes Window. I want to have height of the Vendor Notes winodw is based on size of the text (vendor notes) and the Main Window needs to be displayed (upper margin) based on Vendor Notes Window size.

Example:

Vendor Notes Window with the out options as:

Left Margin - 0.5 Width - 19.50

Upper Margin - 10.73 Height - 2.99

Main Window with the following Options

Left Margin - 0.5 Width - 19.50

Upper Margin - 12.83 Height - 12.00

When I provide the above details to the Vendor Notes Window and Main Window, the Window sizes are constant i.e., Vendor Notes window starts at 10.73 and Main Window starts at 12.83. But I would like to have the Main Window needs to be satrted based on Vendor Text size.

Example: If I have One line of Vendor Text (Vendor Notes), Vendor Notes Window Size should be One line height (1) and the Main Window should start 11.73 (Vendor Notes Window's Upper Margin + One Line height of Vendor Notes Window = 11.73).

Kindly guide me or provide suggestions how I can have variable size wondows in smartforms.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think thts possible. what u can do is include every thing inside a table node inside the main window, so wat u want cab achived

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in main winodw it self you have pass the vendor details also.... whenver tha vendor text is end then start the main window details.. like dynamic window.....