cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem related to RNIF adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a scenario where I am using RNIF adapter. The scenario is that sender party & receiver party resides on the same XI development server. I have used the preconfigured conent of SAP PIP0C1 scenario which is for the testing of asynchronous notification.

I have done the follwoing things:

1) In ID I imported the integration scenario from Integration Repository and using the config wizard for the Integration scenario I configured

a) Sender & Reeceiver Party with only receiver communication channel

In receiver communication URL , I have mentioned the URL which follows the naming convention

http://<hostnamet>:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/RNIFAdapter/RNIF

b) Receiver Determination

c) Interface Determination

d) Receiver Agreement

I have not created sender communication channel & hence sender agreement was not created because I am using Runtime Workbench for for sending the test message.

Error Details: When I send message using Runtime Workbench test message, it shows me an error

"invalid content type SOAP/TEXT , Internal Server error 500"

I am not able to trace the error though I have requested SAP PI basis team to setup trace based on the

Note 870270 - FAQ note for initiating Support related to ISpeak Adapters

I have checked almost all the weblogs related to RNIF adapter but couldnt find the solution to my problem. Internal Server error 500 is very generic error and hence I am not able to find out the root cause of the problem.

If anyone has encountered such an error in RNIF adapter case while sending the message to receiving system please let me know.

Request mentors & expert to provide the solution on the same.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat

invalid content type SOAP/TEXT , Internal Server error 500"

HTTP 500 can be any problem at receiver side. Are you sure, that the payload fits to the receiver requirements

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suspect there is some problem with the test data you use in the run time workbench.

Check it out.

-Vijendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have resolved the problem on my own and I completed the RNIF adapter scenario.

I will close this thread now.

If you need any help on the RNIF scenario then you may open new thread and we can start discussion on that.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

I am facing the same problem an i have lot of questions about RNIF receiver adapter.Can you please share your experience on this issue.

1) In RNIF Receiver communication channel in the target field WHich URL i need to provide ---I am confused in this point please suggest.

2) In the receiver aggremet in adapter specific attributes which values i need to provide

Level--?

Algorthem..?

Keystore View---?

keystore Entry---?

Algorthem---?

I have configured the above values with SSL which came in F4 input help.But i am not sure about this values.

When i am trying to test the senario in Runtime work bench i am unable to see sender party and reciver party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sending RNIF PIP you need either RNIF STK or RNIF server. In receiver communicaiton channel you have to give the system ip address in which STK running.

Regards,

Kum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As mentioned in my message clearly, I have not configured sending communication channel or sender agreement bcoz I am sending message using Runtime Workbench message test tool.

Also bcoz of the fact that I am using same SAP PI for sending as well as recieving the data.

For Receiver RNIF adapter , I have already mentioned the URL in my communication channel which you may see in my Message.

Hi Michal Krawczyk,

Request you to share your experience and expertise on my problem.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Can you help me out to resolve the issue related to RNIF adapter.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat Ranjan