Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Partner determination in Service desk... Support Team responsib

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having a little hard time to implement the partner determination in Service desk messages.

We have the following definition in SLFN000001 procedure:

Partner Function: Access sequence Status

00000001 Sold-To Party (CRM) 0018 WORKING

ICAAGENT <<BLANK>> ???

SLFN0001 System Administrator (CRM) 0018 ???

SLFN0002 Reported by (CRM) 0018 WORKING

SLFN0003 Support Team (CRM) 0012 NOT WORKING

SLFN0004 Message Processor (CRM) 0012 ????

Questions:

1 What is the standard config in terms of access sequence assignment? We would like to have the support team defined by the rule 13200137 (CRM_DNO_1). But we get error Incorrect parameter transfer (). Determination log says: There is no action merging available for action definition SLFN0001_ADVANCED_SMDIAG

2 - What is the logic for Message Processor? Shouldn't it get automatically updated once you make changes on the message?

3 - What is the purpose of ICAAGENT and SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR?

Thanks

Leonardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Questions:

> 1 What is the standard config in terms of access sequence assignment? We would like to have the support team defined by the rule 13200137 (CRM_DNO_1). But we get error Incorrect parameter transfer (). Determination log says: There is no action merging available for action definition SLFN0001_ADVANCED_SMDIAG

Seems like you are using a wrong Action Profile. For SLFN, you should use SLFN0001_ADVANCED. Please give the details of Processing Methods of Support Team Determination, Are you using the standard one.

>

> Questions:

> 2 - What is the logic for Message Processor? Shouldn't it get automatically updated once you make changes on the message?

Message processor will not be filled automatically for SLFN. It has to be manually entered.

Hope this Helps.

feel free to revert back.

-=-ragu

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu and thanks for the answers.

Let me clarify a bit:

Transaction type SLFN is using partner determination SLFN0001 and action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED.

My problem is around the access sequences assigned to the partner types in the partner determnination procedure. What is the standard for them?

And about the message processor, I thought it would be filled by the person that start making changes.

no?

Thanks again

Leonardo

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard partner det procedure is

SLFN0001

Wel if you want that Message procedure to be filled automatically.

Use the Access seq...Stand is USER04 you can copy it to Z*.

Now assign this to ur Message Processor partner function in partner det. method.

So now whenver anyone is editing the ticket his name will be filled in message processor field.If this is your exact requirement then you can do the above steps.

Regards

Prakhar

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

I followed your steps and still it doesn't work.

Here is what I did:

Partner determination procedure ZSLFN001(copy of standard SLFN0001) is assigned to transaction type SLFN and SLF1.

Partner determination procedure has partner type SLFN0004 (Message Processor) assigned, with access sequence 0004 (USER)(NOT MODIFIED STANDARD). (determination recurring)

The acccess sequence 0004 has a source COM_PARTNER_B (STANDARD NOT MODIFIED).

Still, I go to the message,m make changes and save and my business partner (assigned to my user id) doesn't get populated.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Leonardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this blog for Service Desk ....

/people/bruyneel.guillaume/blog/2008/05/02/service-desk-implementation-guide-part-i

Check Section

Create a new access sequence for the Support Team Determination.

Adapt the Partner determination Schema.

Might be helpful....

Let us know the Status....

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hello Leonardo,

it should work, but only for new messages. The partner determination procedures through access sequences are only carried out when a message is first created. Afterwards they are deactivated to prevent overwriting existing partners.

Regards,

Felipe

Answers (0)